What is the model name of Redemption ANC 2?
What is the size of Redemption ANC 2?
The size of this product is 2.2x1.1x1.9in (56x28x48mm)
What is the weight of Redemption ANC 2?
What type of cable should I use to charge Redemption ANC 2?A USB-C to USB-A charging cable is used to charge these earbuds. You will find one included in your package.
What type of wireless charging pad can I use with Redemption ANC 2?
You can charge these earbuds with almost any wireless charging mat or stand. For added compatibility, we recommend a Qi®-certified charger
What is the capacity of the batteries
Earbuds: 50mAh per earbud
Charging Case: 520mAh
How long will it take to fully charge the case and the earbuds?
On average, it will take 2 hours to fully charge the case using the supplied USB-C to USB-A cable.
Using a 10W or higher wireless charging mat will take about 3 hours to fully charge the case.
On average, it will take 1-1/4 hours to fully charge the earbuds inside the case.
- Quick charge the earbuds for 15 minutes inside the case to get up to 2 hours of listening with ANC off.
How long will the battery last when fully charged?
- Redemption ANC 2 provides 6 hours of playtime with ANC on, 8 hours with ANC off, and an additional 3 charges from the charging case for over 24 hours of listening.
What is the quick charge feature?
- The quick charge feature allows you to get back to listening faster. For example, you will get up to 2 hours of playtime after just 15 minutes of charging.
How do I power on/off the earbuds without the charging case?
- To power on the earbuds without the case, press and hold each touch sensor for 3 seconds.
- To power off the earbuds, press and hold the touch sensor on each earbud for 8 seconds. The LED will flash red, indicating power off.
What is included in the packaging for Redemption ANC 2?
- The box includes 1 pair of Redemption ANC 2 earbuds, 1 charging case, 3 sets of ear tips (S, M, L), 1 braided USB-C charging cable, a quick start guide, a warranty booklet, a welcome card, and a House of Marley sticker.
How do I get a good fit with these earbuds?
- We suggest that you first try on each size of the ear tips included in the box to find the right fit for you.
- Then make sure that you place the earbud marked L in your left ear, and the earbud marked R in your right ear.
- You can gently pull your earlobe down and place the earbud inside your ear, which should help it enter a bit further into the canal for a secure fit. You will achieve a good fit when there is a seal inside the ear, so the earbuds will not fall out easily.
- Note: You may have to use a different size ear tip for each ear.
How do I pair Redemption ANC 2 to my device?
- Remove the earbuds from the case and remove the paper film from the bottom.
- Place the earbuds in the case, close the lid, and allow them to charge for 15 minutes.
- Once charged, remove the earbuds from the case, and they will automatically go into pairing mode, which is indicated by an alternating red/white flashing light on one earbud.
- Go to your device’s Bluetooth® pairing menu and select “Redemption ANC 2”. Your device will now be connected to the earbuds.
- Once this initial pairing is complete, your earbuds will automatically pair to your device whenever they are removed from the case.
How do I perform a reset and clear the pairing list?
- Remove the earbuds from the case.
- Press and hold both touch sensors for 8 seconds until they flash red and power off.
- Press and hold the touch sensors on each earbud simultaneously for 10 seconds. Then the earbuds will flash red/white and turn off.
- Place the earbuds back in the case for at least 15 seconds. Once you open the case again, they will go directly into pairing mode.
How do I check the battery level of the case?
- Tap the case to check the battery level. The LEDs on the case will indicate the charging status.
- Charging the case via cable or a wireless charging pad will also show the current charge level.
How do I check the battery level of the earbuds?
- iOS® devices will show the battery percentage in the top right corner of the notification bar inside the control center.
- Android and iOS® users can check the battery level using the Marley App.
What are the recyclable pieces of Redemption ANC 2?
- Every piece of the Redemption ANC 2 can be recycled at an e-waste recycling facility.
How do I recycle my product?
- House of Marley believes in respect for the earth, which is why we develop products with upcycled materials. Please contact your local e-waste recycling center for drop-off instructions. Unfortunately, due to the complex assembly of the earbuds, they cannot be placed in a standard recycle receptacle.