- SUPERIOR SOUND: Expertly crafted to deliver “Marley Signature Sound”, listen your way with our Rebel true wireless earbuds. Rebel is engineered with Bass Boost EQ modes that intensify the depth and texture of every beat to enhance your favorite songs. With low latency technology, experience games and movies that are perfectly synced with the audio so annoying delays are a thing of the past.
- RECHARGEABLE & COMPATIBLE: Rebel features 8 hours of playtime from a single charge, while the charging case offers 30 hours total. Compatible with IOS and Android, you’ll enjoy that classic Marley sound no matter how you connect.
- WIRELESS CHARGING: Simply drop your Rebel earbuds case on any available wireless charger, and they will begin to charge. Simple and easy.
- CONVENIENT FEATURES: Our Rebel earbuds are built with a high-performing Echo Noise Cancelling microphone for convenient hands-free calling, making them perfect for your home office. If your device is out of reach, simply use the touch controls to manage volume, play, pause, and to skip your tracks. Designed for active lifestyles, these earbuds are also IPX5 sweat-proof and water resistant.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: Embrace your natural style with Marley’s message of craftsmanship and sustainability. Rebel is made with solid bamboo, natural wood fiber composite, our sustainable braided cable, and delivered in 100% recyclable packaging.
- The quick charge feature allows you to get back to listening faster. For example, you will get up to 2 hours of playtime after just 15 minutes of charging.
- You can charge these earbuds with almost any wireless charging mat or stand. For added compatibility, we recommend a Qi®-certified charger.
- Tap the case to check the battery level. The LEDs on the case will indicate the charging status.
- Charging the case via cable or a wireless charging pad will also show the current charge level.
- On average, it will take 2 hours to fully charge the case using the supplied USB-C to USB-A cable.
- Using a 10W or higher wireless charging mat will take about 3 hours to fully charge the case.
- On average, it will take 2 hours to fully charge the earbuds inside the case.
- Quick charge the earbuds for 15 minutes inside the case to get up to 2 hours of listening with ANC off.
- Every piece of the Rebel can be recycled at an e-waste recycling facility.
- Go into your device Bluetooth settings and remove your Rebel earbuds from the pairing list.
- For specific instructions on how to do this, look at the product guide for your device.
- Reset your Rebel earbuds.
- Open your device Bluetooth settings once more and look for Rebel.
- Select the Rebel and wait until you see a notification that it’s connected to your device.
- Take a microfiber cloth (or similar product) and thoroughly clean any build up around the earbuds and the pins on the charging case.
- If the issue persists after doing this, proceed to Step 2.
- Check your charging cable to ensure it is compatible with your product and that you are using a high-quality 5-volt USB charger
If charging by wireless charger, verify that the charger is plugged in and functioning. Your Rebel earbuds case must be centered on the charger to ensure they receive a charge.
Note: If you notice that your wireless charger is unusually hot, the charger may be overheating, thus disabling the charging capabilities for safety. We recommend using a different charger if this happens.
- Charge the product overnight (or 7-8 hours) and check to see if the device is charged after.
- If you are still unable to charge the product, please contact our support team: email@example.com